Public Disclosure on Cookies
As Unique Brands Tekstil Sanayi Ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi ("Unique Brands"), we take advantages of certain technologies ("cookies") as cookies, pixels, GIFs etc. to improve your experience during your visit of our website ("Website").
The use of these technologies is carried out pursuant to the legislation that we are subject to, especially the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("KVK (PDD) Law").
As Unique Brands, we can stop using the cookies that we use on our website and applications, change their types or functions, or add new cookies to our website and application. Therefore, we reserve the right to change the provisions of this Public Disclosure on Cookies at any time. Any changes made on the applicable Public Disclosure on Cookies will become effective once they are published on the website, application or any public medium. You can find the last update date at the end of the text.
You can find detailed information about the purposes of processing your personal data by our Company from the Public Disclosure on Personal Data Protection at https://www.uniquebrands.com.tr.
Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data is collected based on the legal reason for the legitimate interest of our Company through cookies in electronic environment within the scope of your visit to our website or due to your use of our application. Your collected personal data can also be processed for the purposes specified in this Public Disclosure on Cookies within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
Personal Data Can Be Transferred To Whom and For What Purpose
As Unique Brands, we may share your personal data limited to the achievement of the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the legislation within the scope of the Public Disclosure on Cookie with our group companies, subsidiaries and affiliates as well as capable public institutions and private persons.
Which Cookies Are Used For What Purposes?
To analyze the website and the application, to increase the performance of the website and the application. For example, the integration of the different servers that the website publishes on, determining the number of visitors to the website and adjusting the performance accordingly or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
Cookies Used on Our Website and Application
Below you can find different types of cookies that we use on our website and application. Both first party cookies (placed by the website that you visit) and third party cookies (placed by servers other than the website that you visit) are used on our website and our application.
Performance and Analysis Cookies
Thanks to these cookies, we are able to improve your use of our website and application and the services that we render to you by performing performance analysis. For example, thanks to these cookies, we can identify which pages our visitors view the most, whether our website is functioning properly, and potential problems.
|Google Analytics||Tracking of website entries and pages viewed|
Information on how you can manage your preferences regarding the cookies used on the website are as follows:
- The settings menu of the mobile device can be used to manage cookies on mobile devices.
- You have the opportunity to customize your preferences for cookies by changing your browser's settings.
What Are Your Rights as Data Owner?
Data owners have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the KVK (PDD) Law,
- To learn whether the personal data is being processed;
- To request information about it if it has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing and whether they are used for their intended purpose;
- To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- To request correction of the personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the said person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
- Although the personal data has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK (PDD) Law and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear and to request the notification of transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
You can submit your applications regarding your rights listed above to our Company by completing the Data Owner Application Form which you can access it on https://www.uniquebrands.com.tr or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; However, if the transaction requires additional costs, you may be charged according to the schedule determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.