We, as Unique Brands Tekstil Sanayi Ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi ("Unique Brands"), attach importance to the protection of your personal data, therefore we expect you to show the same sensitivity. That’s why it is very important for us to read this text that explains in detail which personal data we processed for what purpose and that you understand the obligations of Unique Brands which is responsible for the administrative and technical safety of such information as data supervisor.
Why am I reading this text?
Pursuant to the article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law ("KVK (PDD) LAW") with no. 6698 entered into force on April 7, 2016, the persons whose personal data are processed (referred to as the relevant person in KVK (PDD) LAW) shall be informed by the "Data Supervisor" who processes this data.
What are my personal data processed?
|Data Category||Your Personal Data Processed|
|Identity Data||Your name, surname|
|Communication Data||Your e-mail address, your mobile phone number, Your land telephone number, Address type, Province and county, district / quarter name, Avenue name, Street name, Building no, Building name, Flat number, Address description|
- Sensitive personal data bears a higher risk of violation compared to other personal data. These data are biometric and genetic data regarding the race, ethnicity, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, appearance, association, foundation or trade union membership, health, sexual life, criminal conviction and security measures of the persons.
How and for what reason is my personal data collected?
As Unique Brands, we collect your personal data,
- by filling out the Request and Suggestions form,
- through your access on the website https://www.uniquebrands.com.tr.
as well as digital means (expressed as "automatic" method in KVK (PDD) LAW),
We collect your personal data by applying for your explicit consent if necessary in addition to the such legal reasons as in case the the processing is compulsory for the purposes of establishment, use or protection of a right and fulfillment of our legal obligations, to fulfill our legally valid interests provided that it does not harm fundamental rights and freedoms and the processing is stipulated by laws, establishment of necessary contracts with you as the contracting party and the implementation of these contracts.
Why is my personal data processed?
As Unique Brands, we process your personal data to achieve the following purposes within the scope of your application to our website named https://www.uniquebrands.com.tr and we never use it other than these purposes;
- Providing feedback to you as a result of the application form you filled out for Brands / Celebrities on the website https://www.uniquebrands.com.tr,
- Carrying out legal processes regarding the products and services offered (For example, we process your data in order to fulfill the request if requested by authorized institutions and organizations).
Are my personal data transferred to others?
Briefly, in some cases we are obliged to transfer your personal data to our business partners, official institutions, auditors, lawyers and financial advisors. However, we only transfer your personal data within your knowledge for specific purposes.
Therefore, your personal data can be transferred to;
- Our affiliates in order to ensure the continuity of our company processes, to fulfill our organizational requirements and to carry out audit and reporting processes,
- To lawyers, auditors and tax consultants in order to carry out our business processes in accordance with the legislation as well as to follow and carry out legal affairs,
- Other official institutions that we are obliged to furnish the requested data such as regulatory and supervisory institutions, courts and enforcement offices in order to provide data to authorized institutions and organizations.
Which rights does KVK (PDD) LAW provide me?
In order to give you control on your personal data, KVK (PDD) LAW provides many rights including but not limited to;
(a) To learn whether your personal data is being processed;
(b) To request information about it if it has been processed,
(c) Learning the purpose of processing and whether they are used for their intended purpose;
(d) To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom your personal data has been transferred, if any;
(e) To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing;
(f) To request deletion or destruction of your personal data
You can find all of and details of these rights in Article 11 of the KVK (PDD) LAW.
How can I exercise my rights?
If you wish to exercise your specified rights, you can send your requests to us in writing (for example, through written notice or registered letter with advice of receipt) or by using your registered e-mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature and mobile signature or by your e-mail address that you previously submitted to us and is registered in our system.